Upcoming Events Benefitting DIA Members: Mark your calendar to take advantage of discounts and the opportunity to collaborate with other Catholic school leaders on taking our schools to the next level of success.
Forefront 2021, ”Innovation in Catholic Education” virtual conference is this weekend, March 4-6, 2021. DIA Schools Collaborative will be a virtual exhibitor and Kyle PIetrantonio, DIA Executive Director, is presenting, “The Mastermind Approach: Leveraging Best-in-Class Business Practice to Advance Catholic School Leadership.”
We’re thrilled to partner with the Procedo Project on this event.
DIA Members receive $20 off General Admission. Register here.
Exciting News from Catholic Virtual!
Join a webinar on March 10, 12noon ET, to learn about Marquette University and Catholic Virtual‘s new partnership, offering Catholic high school students an affordable and flexible Dual Credit Program so students can earn credits toward their undergraduate degree while completing high school.
What Makes This Dual Credit Program Different From Others?
When enrolling in the Marquette University – Catholic Virtual Program you:
- Receive an introduction to college-level coursework at a top Catholic university;
- Earn up to 30 college credits toward your undergraduate degree;
- Can apply credits earned toward your high school graduation requirements;
- Save on college tuition and shorten your path to college graduation;
- Are eligible for a merit scholarship when applying as a full-time undergraduate at Marquette.
How Does the Program Work?
Marquette University – Catholic Virtual courses are 16 weeks long and 100% online. You will have the opportunity to take up to two classes per semester. The courses can either be taken in conjunction with your high school curriculum or in addition to your high school course load. The curriculum is asynchronous and taught by Marquette instructors trained in best practices for online learning. Course modules and assignments are released weekly to help keep you on pace. Throughout the course, instructors hold regular office hours, and you are encouraged to reach out with questions, concerns, or engage with your instructor. Discussion boards, chat rooms, and other online learning tools are also available for you to engage with classmates and other students.
Log in to consider which students in your school will benefit!
March 23 at 3:00 pm ET, CLT is offering a webinar on programming benefitting DIA member schools. Watch social media for more details!
NCEA 2021 is April 6-8. DIA leaders and partners will present three different workshops;
- Fr. Paul Kostka, DIA Chaplain, presents “Forming & Teaching Boys,”
- Jose Gonzalez, Fr. Randy Sly, Jack Alsbach and Kyle Pietrantonio present, “Podcasting & Catholic Education: A New Approach to Student & Teacher Formation,” and
- Kyle Pietrantonio, DIA Executive Director, presents “The Catholic School as Parish: A Post-Pandemic Solution?”
Also, DIA will be an exhibitor so be sure to stop by their virtual booth to register for upcoming events and specials.
Napa Institute: DIA members receive a deeply discounted registration rate, nearly 20% off, for this well-founded conference July 21-25, 2021. Join DIA in the wine country for dependably inspiring general sessions, plus breakout sessions for Catholic school leaders such as:
- Fr. Roger Landry, Attaché, Permanent Observer Mission of the Holy See to the United Nations,
- Fr. David Pivonka, T.O.R. President, Franciscan University,
- And other presenters with top-of-mind topics like Gender Ideology, Hybrid Catholic Schools, and Uniting Faith and Reason in Schools Today.
The Napa Summer Institute provides valuable opportunities to network with influencers in all areas of the Catholic church: clergy, corporate supporters, secondary and higher educational leaders, and others.
Napa Institute events are built on the three pillars of Community, Formation, and Liturgy. At the summer conference, attendees build connections through meals with open seating and evening activities.
Register now as the hotel availability is limited to registrants only and they will fill up; payments are due within 14 days of registration.
DIA Schools Summit, our seventh annual conference, will be in Nashville, Tennessee, October 20-22, 2021, on the beautiful campus of St. Cecilia Academy. We’re excited to meet in person and collaborate with school leaders from across the United States, and beyond.
New to this year’s Summit agenda is the presentation of our 2020-2021 DIA Fellows plus a retreat and more! DIA members receive 20% off registration rate.
DIA Full Membership now a great price with excellent benefits!
Interested in DIA membership so you can take advantage of these events’ discounted rates, and access to services, etc.? Learn more.