A young nationwide initiative is leading the charge in growing and strengthening passionately Catholic schools and the Catholic Church in America. The Duc In Altum (DIA) Schools Collaborative was born from the need to revitalize Catholic schools in the United States, and in just a few years, DIA’s impact has exploded as dioceses, schools, and leaders have been provided the framework to achieve a truly faith-first vision for Catholic education. The 2023 DIA Schools Summit, the ninth annual, will be the biggest yet.
Kyle Pietrantonio is the Executive Director of the Duc in Altum (DIA) Schools Collaborative. As an experienced school principal and teacher in Catholic schools, Kyle was a founding board member of Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School and previously served as Head of School at Holy Spirit Preparatory in Atlanta. He is currently Vice Chair of the Ignatian House Board of Directors and works in Executive Search for Partners in Mission. Kyle and his wife Meghan reside in Atlanta with their three children.
Sample Interview Questions
- What is the DIA Schools Summit’s objective?
- Can you describe the evolution of the Duc In Altum Schools Summit over the past nine years?
- Who are the speakers and why are they relevant to Catholic schools today?
- With representation across 44 states in only three years, what would you attribute DIA’s tremendous growth to?
- Where can people learn more about DIA Schools and how to get their local Catholic school involved?
To request an interview with Kyle Pietrantonio, contact Karen Maginn at firstname.lastname@example.org.