The DIA Schools Collaborative roster is growing! Nearly 30 schools and dioceses are registered, for the 2021-2022 year. Are you ready to “go deeper,” to strengthen the Catholic culture of your organization? Indicate your interest by completing the form at diaschools.org/members, and start enjoying benefits like special events, office hours with DIA Board members, consulting discounts, twice-annual Founders’ Forum, and networking with like-minded thought leaders in Catholic education. In addition, members have access to discounts with these DIA Strategic Partners:
- Ray Dass – DIA members receive a 10% discount on the total cost of the full, school-wide PSAT/SAT/ACT program. Learn more at raydass.com.
- CLTExam – All DIA member schools are eligible for a 50% discount on all three CLT assessments: CLT8, CLT10, and CLT. Contact Soren Schwab, email@example.com, for details.
- ISBC – Apply to a benefits consortium for independent schools, providing a creative and affordable platform for school employees’ healthcare coverage. See ISBC’s website, yourisbc.com.
- Franciscan University -DIA member school employees receive a 20% discount on Graduate Online programs, Franciscan.edu/graduate-admission. A verification of employment status will be required and the student will have to identify themselves as a DIA member.
Any high school senior graduating from a DIA member school and choosing to attend Franciscan, beginning in the Fall 2022, will receive a one time Grant of $2000 to be split $1000 for each semester. This award will be for the first year only.
Graduate programs found at franciscan.edu/graduate-admissions/. For general information go to franciscan.edu
- Catholic Virtual – DIA Member Schools receive a 24% discount off retail. Learn more at catholicvirtual.com.
Other new member benefits in 2021-22 include a pilgrimage, and an Annual Report. We look forward to collaborating with you!