DIA SchoolsJOB BOARD
Middle school science teacher | Holy Spirit Preparatory School | Atlanta, GA
- Exercise good classroom management with the use of fair and consistent standards
- Know and use a wide range of assessment strategies consistent with course content and objectives
- Demonstrating thorough knowledge of teaching practices and a commitment to differentiated instruction within a caring, Catholic school environment to meet the diverse needs of the students
- Provide a safe learning environment in which students can take intellectual risks
- Use learning resources and technology to enhance lessons where appropriate
- Provide reports on student progress and maintain open communication with families and administration by communicating in a clear and supportive manner
- Stay abreast of current educational research and best practices by pursuing continual professional growth
- Qualified candidates will be practicing Catholics in full communion with the Church and have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably a Master’s) in education and/or a science-related area.
- Comprehensive knowledge of curriculum and instruction within the appropriate content area and/or grade level
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Effective organizational skills including but not limited to lesson planning, implementing units of study, differentiating instruction, designing and implementing assessments
- Ability to monitor student progress and report information in a timely manner
- Ability to manage, delegate and monitor tasks
- Ability to mentor and coach students
- Highly developed collaborative leadership skills and the ability to work well with colleagues
- Ability to prioritize and to expend allotted resources in alignment with stated academic priorities
Spanish teacher | Beckman Catholic High School | dyersville, IA
Beckman Catholic High School seeks a Spanish Teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Teaching Spanish I to Spanish IV to students in grades 9-12.
- Demonstrating the proficiency of priority standards and course objectives.
- Engaging with students to help form them in the Catholic faith, fulfilling the school’s mission.
- Preferably a practicing Catholic, active in worship and parish life
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Iowa Teaching Certification in 5-12 Spanish
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic supporter of Catholic faith and schools
- Highly organized with strong oral and written communication skills.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to complete an application via Teach Iowa. For more information, please email Marcel Kielkucki, Principal, at email@example.com
computer science Teacher | St. James Academy High School | Lenexa, KS
St. James Academy is seeking a full-time Computer Science teacher for the 2020-2021 school year.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
The ideal candidate will be a practicing Catholic with a passion for creating disciples of Jesus who has experience teaching Computer Science and/or incorporating educational technology at the secondary level.
Those interested should apply at the Archdiocesan website at https://www.archkck.org/school
Digital Photography High School Instructor | JSerra Catholic High School | San Juan Capistrano, CA
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Teach and refine High School curriculum of various digital photography courses. This includes creative and conceptual photography, digital imaging, and photojournalism. Maintain and improve the instructional program and implement special teaching programs designed to support student success. Maintain current knowledge of instructional methods and new technologies pertinent to areas of assignment; learn and apply emerging technologies. Teach scheduled classes and perform related duties as assigned.
JOB POSTING FORM
2020 DIA Schools Summit
4210 Harding Pike
Nashville, TN 37205